Friday, July 23, 2010

23 july 2010 - a new kick-off

yet to own books(only some were bought) i decided to pull myself from confusion i had from my last 2 tutorial classes,which are hard for me to participate as i couldn't answer my lecturers' questions x(

i knew it's difficult n not easy to excel eventhough u r interested in law study.besides,interest alone isn't not enough to succeed.

books,notes n lecturers(including tutorials) should made my life misery.but that's not the right thing to describe them.

perhaps i'm talking too much as i might starting a nagging sessions here.but so far what i concern is,i need encouragement from people around me n a little support from each of them would make a big support for me.

i must lend my ears n eyes to the classes.fullstop.

:P....

p/s : still accessing to liverpool news....i'm pretty sure they'll made the difference dis season ynwa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment