Friday, July 16, 2010

first few weeks at to be loved iium..

undoubtedly taaruf week is most crap period i ever had here.they used to hold talks so much.lot n a lot

the first thing made me happy is i can share rooms with my friends who r already being togethrt since cfs study

then the second most best thing happen is i got new rooms inside a new mahallah
clean,new n quite private.got a nice night view as u can observe trees n hills.actually hills i meant were "batu kapur".as many as u may will find in batu caves.

a new dictionary,a new journey
some got sucks n some got interesting
it's hard to say that i may survive here as a full-time degree student,but who knows in the future..it might lies ahead of me.

best thing,more : i met a nice,good n cool person during my early days.thanx 4 knowing me!:).

No comments:

Post a Comment